To reserve a room or for any usage of the narthex and parish grounds, please read the following Usage Policy and Narthex Policy.
ST. AGNES CHURCH
FACILITY AND ROOM USAGE POLICY
Please review the following rules pertaining to the use of St. Agnes Parish facilities. You will need to make arrangements to pick up a key at the parish office during business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.) and then return the key via the rectory mail slot after your meeting (the exception to this is our scout groups who pickup keys in the Fall and return them after their last meeting in the Spring). We ask that all groups and organizations assist us in keeping parish facilities clean, safe and secure and perform the following checks at the conclusion of your meeting:
· Straighten and return the room to the way you found it
· If using the kitchen, wash and return all dishes and utensils to their proper place. The kitchen may be used for serving purposes only -- no use of the stove or ovens is allowed. You may plug in roasters, crock pots, coffee pots, etc. and the ice machine and refrigerators may also be used.
· Make sure all sink faucets are off
· Check to see that all toilets are flushed and not running
· Close all windows and blinds
Turn off all lights
· Return heating/AC settings to the position which you found them
· Check that all interior and exterior doors are closed and locked
· Drop the key off in the rectory mail slot (if applicable)
Also, please notify the office at 724-863-2626 if a meeting is cancelled (leave a message after business hours),
even if it is cancelled only an hour or so before the scheduled time, such as due to bad weather.
Organizations or persons who do not abide by these rules will not be permitted to use parish facilities in the future.
We thank you for your assistance in keeping YOUR PARISH a great place for meetings and other functions.
In order to maintain the proper dignity of the church narthex, the following must be maintained: